Study Expert Online is a comprehensive resource on higher education for prospective and current international students. We will guide you into the world of high quality, but affordable education.
Search for an educational program based on your academic and financial preferences.
View profiles of member universities with admission requirements, photos and student reviews etc.
Get assistance with enrollment and the required support during studies.
Get acquainted with Consulting agencies, Recruiters, Consultants and Councellors authorized from universities.
Educational Counselling, Course Selection, Documentation, Visa Assistance by highly experienced and trained Counsellors.
WORLD CLASS EDUCATION WITH CHEAPER TUITION FEES AND MORE AFFORDABLE COST OF LIVING
• Due to the high subsidy of the Russian Government education is cheaper and you just pay 15–20 percent of the actual fees.
• Average approximate monthly living cost in Russia varies between 100–200 dollars. It may vary from city to city and on person lifestyle.
RUSSIAN GOVERNMENTAL SCHOLARSHIPS
• Russian government offers 15000 scholarships to foreign students annually to study in Russia.
OPPORTUNITY TO STUDY IN ENGLISH
• Many universities offer Medical and Engineering courses in English language. Be informed there are courses fully taught in English and Partially taught in English.
WORLD RENOWNED RESEARCH FACILITIES AND INNOVATIVE EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE
• Russia’s premier universities consistently rank highly in university ratings and their researches are extended globally. These universities are renowned for academic excellence and have Russian Innovative Educational Programs, implemented over the years.
OPPORTUNITY TO OBTAIN DUAL DIPLOMAS
• Russian universities are implementing joint programmes with foreign universities and are issuing dual diplomas to their graduates.
EASY ADAPTATION FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS AND GREAT SOCIAL LIFE
• Beyond study, international students in Russia will find themselves drawn
to numerous concerts, dances, comedy nights, and events in every
GLOBAL RECOGNITION OF RUSSIAN DEGREE PROGRAMS
• Russia have joined the European Universities Association and are signatories to the Bologna accords, tuition for Bachelor and Master Degree programs are recognized around the world and acts as a key for students to employment and academic opportunities internationally.
• Students in Russia are eligible for a range of discounts: for travel on public transport, for visiting museums, libraries, theatres, concert halls, parks and other public and entertainment facilities.
IT’S AN AMAZING PLACE TO LIVE
• From its glorious architecture and fabled history to its vibrant culture and dazzling nightlife, there’s no end of things to see, do and discover in Russia.
IT’S A MYTH THAT VEGETARIANS CANNOT SURVIVE IN RUSSIA
• In all seasons you can buy vegetables and fruits in supermarkets and vegetarian food at restaurants.
IT’S A MYTH THAT IT IS ALWAYS COLD IN RUSSIA
• Russia have four main season Winter, spring, summer and autumn.
All the buildings have centralized heating systems and you need
to wear warm clothes while going out during winters.